CS/HB 711: Vessel Registrations
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Magar ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Burton ; Cortes, B. ; Daniels ; Edwards-Walpole ; Fine ; Grall ; Jacquet ; Leek ; Plakon ; Raschein ; Stone ; Toledo ; Watson, C. ; Williamson ; Yarborough
Vessel Registrations; Revises reduction of vessel registration fees for recreational vessels equipped with certain position indicating & locating beacons; deletes registration date limitation; deletes expiration date.
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 84
• Introduced -HJ 84
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 03/14/17, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 362
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 358
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 389
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 465
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 465
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 602
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 602
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 744
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 773
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 773
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 456
• Received -SJ 456
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 474
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 474
• Substituted for CS/SB 718 -SJ 474
• Read 2nd time -SJ 474
• Read 3rd time -SJ 474
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 474
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 896
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-28
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.