CS/HB 1133: Recovered Materials
GENERAL BILL by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee ; Toledo
Recovered Materials; Revises definition of “recovered materials” to include certain wood, asphalt, and concrete materials.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 House - Died in Government Accountability Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 121
• Introduced -HJ 121
• On Committee agenda-- Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee, 03/14/17, 2:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 373
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 367
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 394
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Government Accountability Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.