CS/HB 1151: Lehigh Acres Fire Control and Rescue District and Alva Fire Protection and Rescue Service District, Lee County
LOCAL BILL by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Caldwell
Lehigh Acres Fire Control and Rescue District and Alva Fire Protection and Rescue Service District, Lee County; Amends boundaries of the Lehigh Acres Fire Control and Rescue District & the Alva Fire Protection and Rescue Service District.
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 122
• Introduced -HJ 122
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/15/17, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 381
• Now in Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee -HJ 394
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 491
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 491
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/13/17, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 686
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 686
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 909
• Read 3rd time -HJ 909
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 909
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 572
• Received -SJ 572
• Placed on Local Calendar, 05/04/17
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 790
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 790
• Read 2nd time -SJ 793
• Read 3rd time -SJ 794
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 794
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1132
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-210
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.