CS/HB 1209: Health Information Transparency
GENERAL BILL by Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Brodeur
Health Information Transparency; Requires AHCA to contract with vendor to develop systems to evaluate health care information technology activities to identify best practices & methods to increase interoperability; requires report to the Legislature; revises provisions relating to third-party liability for Medicaid payments.
Last Action: 3/20/2017 House - Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 394
Location: In committee/council (APC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 127
• Introduced -HJ 127
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/14/17, 2:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 388
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 394
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.