CS/HB 1331: Education
GENERAL BILL by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee ; Grall
Education; Creates Schools of Excellence Program; provides for designation as School of Excellence, school requirements, redesignation, specified school flexibility, & loss of designation; revises provisions relating to educator certifications, professional development certification & education competency programs, school community professional development act, school district professional development systems, & DOE duties relating to specified professional development programs.
Last Action: 3/24/2017 House - On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
Location: On agenda (PKA)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 135
• Referred to PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee, 03/14/17, 2:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 383
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 381
• CS referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 395
• Now in PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 395
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.