CS/CS/HB 1441: Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board
LOCAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Ahern
Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board; Revises composition of board.
Last Action: 4/28/2017 House - Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading
Location: On 3rd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 309
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Careers and Competition Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 352
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/15/17, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 381
• Now in Careers and Competition Subcommittee -HJ 395
• On Committee agenda-- Careers and Competition Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Careers and Competition Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 491
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 491
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 610
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 609
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 632
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment(s) adopted (008195)
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.