CS/CS/HB 7043: Vessels
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee ; Raschein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Caldwell ; Jacobs ; Roth
Vessels; Authorizes certain docks to exceed mooring restrictions; provides conditions under which vessel is at risk of becoming derelict; prohibits certain anchoring or mooring; provides for seagrass protection; authorizes local government to enact & enforce certain regulations; requires FWCC to review & approve such regulations; provides for issuance of uniform boating citations; revises provisions for certain registration, classification, title, & notice; provides penalties.
Last Action: 4/27/2017 House - Ordered enrolled
Location: Final Passage
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 256
• Introduced -HJ 256
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/22/17, 8:00 pm, Reed Hall --Meeting cancelled
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 465
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Government Accountability Committee
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 462
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/19/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 787
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 784
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 783
• Read 2nd time -HJ 841
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 882
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 882
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 497
• Received -SJ 497
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 518
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 518
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1338 -SJ 518
• Read 2nd time -SJ 518
• Read 3rd time -SJ 519
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 519
• Ordered enrolled
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.