CS/CS/SB 896: Florida Prepaid College Board
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Education ; Simmons
Florida Prepaid College Board; Revising the financial disclosures required to be filed by certain Florida Prepaid College Board members; extending the repeal date of the direct-support organization for the Florida Prepaid College Board, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2017 Senate - Placed on 3rd reading
Location: On 3rd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education; Appropriations -SJ 104
• Introduced -SJ 104
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 248
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education, 04/13/17, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 412
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 446
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.