CS/HB 961: Expressway Authority Revenue
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee ; Nunez
Expressway Authority Revenue; Requires rebate by authority for certain tolls paid using electronic toll collection system; requires transfer of certain amount of surplus revenues from authority to county for certain projects; requires approval by board of county commissioners of expenditure of transferred funds; authorizes projects to be implemented through partnership/contract; authorizes funds to be considered matching funds; requires report to Legislature.
Last Action: 3/22/2017 House - CS by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 417
Location: Pending Reference Review
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 106
• Introduced -HJ 106
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 03/14/17, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 369
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 369
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 430
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 417
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.