CS/HB 1083: Small Food Retailers
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee ; Lee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Diamond ; Drake ; Goodson ; Miller, M. ; Payne ; Plakon ; Stevenson
Small Food Retailers; Establishes Healthy Food Assistance Program within DACS; provides purpose; provides for future repeal & legislative review; requires DACS to administer program; provides duties & responsibilities of DACS; provides for funding; provides duties & responsibilities of program administrators; exempts program administrators from provisions relating to state procurement of certain property & services; repeals provisions relating to Healthy Food Financing Initiative.
Last Action: 3/23/2017 House - Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 450
Location: In committee/council (ANR)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 116
• Introduced -HJ 116
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 2 -HJ 407
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 401
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 450
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.