CS/SB 1206: Rights and Responsibilities of Patients
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Montford
Rights and Responsibilities of Patients; Requiring health care facilities and providers to authorize patients to bring in any person of the patients’ choosing to specified areas of the facilities or providers’ offices under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1253 (Ch. 2017-152) -SJ 716
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 127
• Introduced -SJ 127
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/27/17, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 258
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 258
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 267
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/04/17, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 299
• Now in Rules -SJ 299
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 478
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 716
• Substituted CS/HB 1253 -SJ 716
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1253 (Ch. 2017-152) -SJ 716
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.