CS/HB 1307: Physician Assistants
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Plasencia
Physician Assistants; Defines term "designated supervising physician"; revises licensure renewal requirements to include physician assistant workforce survey; requires DOH to issue nondisciplinary citation to physician assistant who fails to complete such survey; provides requirements related to designated supervising physicians; revises membership of Council on Physician Assistants as of specified date.
Last Action: 3/27/2017 House - Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 463
Location: In committee/council (HCA)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 134
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 350
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 12:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 452
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 449
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 463
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.