SB 364: State Group Health Insurance and Prescription Drug Programs
State Group Health Insurance and Prescription Drug Programs; Authorizing a water management district to participate in the state group health insurance program and the prescription drug coverage program upon the affirmative vote of a district’s governing board; providing that monthly premium amounts be based on an actuarial analysis conducted by the Department of Management Services; requiring small counties, small municipalities, district school boards, and water management districts participating in the programs to bear the costs of the actuarial analysis, etc.
Last Action: 12/7/2017 Senate - Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/07/17, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 12/07/17, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.