CS/HB 551: Pub. Rec./Health Care Facilities
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; Burton
Pub. Rec./Health Care Facilities; Provides exemption from public records requirements for building plans, blueprints, schematic drawings, & diagrams of certain health care facilities; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 12/8/2017 House - Now in Health Innovation Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Health Innovation Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 12/06/17, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Health Innovation Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.