CS/SB 610: Business Filings
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Young
Business Filings; Authorizing certain persons to correct filed records that contain certain information; requiring the Department of State to send a notice of the filing of a record through e-mail or send a copy of the document to the mailing address of the entity or its representative; authorizing a domestic or foreign corporation to correct certain documents if they contain false, misleading, or fraudulent information, etc.
Last Action: 3/6/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 661 (Ch. 2018-58) -SJ 766
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 11/13/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 12/07/17, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 104
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 104
• Introduced -SJ 48
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/18/18, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 205
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 205
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 209
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/18 -SJ 435
• Read 2nd time -SJ 426
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 765
• Substituted CS/HB 661 -SJ 766
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 661 (Ch. 2018-58) -SJ 766
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.