CS/SB 1180: County and Municipal Public Officers
County and Municipal Public Officers; Requiring that requests for travel authorization by county or municipal public officers be approved by the governing body of the county or municipality at a regularly scheduled meeting; requiring that approved travel be posted on the county’s or municipality’s website for a specified timeframe, etc.
Last Action: 2/15/2018 Senate - On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/20/18, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 88
• Introduced -SJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 02/13/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 5 NAYS 3 -SJ 347
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Ethics and Elections read 1st time -SJ 350
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 347
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/20/18, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.