The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/CS/HB 1211: Airboat Regulation
GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; Careers and Competition Subcommittee ; Abruzzo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Jenne ; La Rosa ; Raschein
Airboat Regulation; Requires commercial airboat operators to have specified documents onboard; provides exception & penalty; directs FWCC to adopt rules by specified date.
• Introduced -HJ 107
• Referred to Careers and Competition Subcommittee; Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 338
• On Committee agenda-- Careers and Competition Subcommittee, 01/30/18, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Careers and Competition Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 488
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Careers and Competition Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 487
• Original reference(s) removed: Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee
• CS referred to Government Accountability Committee; Commerce Committee -HJ 491
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 491
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 672
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 672
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 02/26/18, 2:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 1 -HJ 695
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 694
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
• CS/CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time -HJ 691
• Read 2nd time -HJ 836
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 902
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 902
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 777
• Received -SJ 776
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 922
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 922
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1612 -SJ 922
• Read 2nd time -SJ 922
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1019
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 1 -SJ 1019, 1020
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1211
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-137
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.