CS/HB 607: Housing Finance Authorities
GENERAL BILL by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Santiago
Housing Finance Authorities; Exempts from excise tax on documents certain notes & mortgages that are part of loan made by or on behalf of housing financing authority.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died in Ways and Means Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 54
• Introduced -HJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/16/18, 11:30 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 345
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 350
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 348
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Ways and Means Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.