CS/SB 906: Public Records/Health Care Facilities
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Young
Public Records/Health Care Facilities; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for building plans, blueprints, schematic drawings, and diagrams held by an agency which depict the internal layout or structural elements of certain health care facilities; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 3/6/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 551 (Ch. 2018-53) -SJ 747
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 70
• Introduced -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/16/18, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 162
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 201
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 162
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/30/18, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Now in Rules -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/07/18, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 336
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 336
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/18 -SJ 771
• Read 2nd time -SJ 747
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 551 -SJ 747
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 551 (Ch. 2018-53) -SJ 747
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.