The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/CS/HB 141: Transportation
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Harrison ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) McGhee ; Rommel ; Watson, C.
Transportation; Revising provisions relating to contracting and negotiation between the Department of Transportation and local governmental entities for acquisition, construction, or operation of turnpike projects; exempting a law enforcement officer from paying a toll on a toll facility when operating an official vehicle while on official law enforcement business; requiring fees generated from tolls to be used to reimburse, by interlocal agreement, a county or another local governmental entity for the direct actual costs of operating a specified fire station providing services to the public on Alligator Alley, etc.
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 21
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 12/06/17, 10:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 258
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 250
• Introduced -HJ 21
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 247
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/16/18, 11:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 351
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 351
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 670
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 669
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 663
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 706
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 832, 833
• Amendment(s) adopted (450325, 799337) -HJ 833
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 897, 898
• Amendment(s) adopted (157309, 641215) -HJ 898
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 898
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 877
• Received -SJ 877
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 934
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 934
• Substituted for CS/SB 1012 -SJ 934
• Read 2nd time -SJ 934
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1023
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 2 -SJ 1024
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1209
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-145
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.