SB 34: Relief of Shuler Limited Partnership by the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
CLAIM/GENERAL by Montford
Relief of Shuler Limited Partnership by the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; Providing for the relief of Shuler Limited Partnership by the Florida Forest Service of the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, formerly known as the Division of Forestry, and the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund; providing for an appropriation to compensate Shuler Limited Partnership for costs and fees and for damages sustained to 835 acres of its timber as a result of the negligence, negligence per se, and gross negligence of employees of the Florida Forest Service and their violation of ch. 590, F.S., etc. CLAIM WITH APPROPRIATION: $670,493.00
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources (AEN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 12
• Recommendation: Unfavorable by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 104
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 104
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 10/24/17, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 101
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 01/10/18, 11:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 11
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 142
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 1 -SJ 384
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 384
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/18 -SJ 435
• Read 2nd time -SJ 426
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 559
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 1 -SJ 559
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.