CS/HB 787: Specialty License Plates
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Ingram
Specialty License Plates; Directs DHSMV to develop Ducks Unlimited & Dan Marino Campus license plates; establishes annual use fees for plates; provides for distribution & use of fees collected from sale of plates; revises design of Lighthouse Association license plate.
Last Action: 3/6/2018 House - Laid on Table -HJ 1007
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 01/09/18, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 70
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 321
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 308
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 345
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 01/22/18, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 391
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 391
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/13/18, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 594
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 594
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/18
• Substituted CS/SB 160 (Died in Senate returning Messages) -HJ 1007
• Laid on Table -HJ 1007
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.