HM 817: Renewal of Title IV-E Waivers for Child Welfare Services
MEMORIAL by Harrell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Williams
Renewal of Title IV-E Waivers for Child Welfare Services; Urges Congress to renew Title IV-E waivers for child welfare services.
Bill Text: PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/10/18, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 72
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 313
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 313
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/18/18, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 370
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 370
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 01/24/18, 11:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 412
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/31/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 457
• Adopted -HJ 457
• In Messages
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 264
• Received -SJ 264
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/12/18, 3:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/20/18, 11:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 353
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 353
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.