CS/SB 92: C-51 Reservoir Project
C-51 Reservoir Project; Revising the portions of the C-51 reservoir project for which the South Florida Water Management District may negotiate; revising water storage and use requirements specified for the project if state funds are appropriated for the project; specifying that Phase II of the project may be funded by appropriation, in addition to other sources, etc.
Last Action: 3/5/2019 Senate - CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 149
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/22/19, 4:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/20/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 160
• Now in Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 39
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 149
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.