CS/SB 776: Sexual Misconduct Reporting in Health Care
Sexual Misconduct Reporting in Health Care; Requiring specified health care facilities, as a condition of maintaining licensure, to enact policies requiring employees, contractors, volunteers, and interns of such licensees to report actual or suspected sexual misconduct involving a patient to the licensee, the statewide toll-free complaint telephone number of the Agency for Health Care Administration, and the appropriate local law enforcement agency, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2019 Senate - CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 242
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/11/19, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 242
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.