SB 7058: Trust Funds/Administrative Trust Fund/Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations
Trust Funds/Administrative Trust Fund/Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles; Creating the Administrative Trust Fund within the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles; providing for the purpose of the trust fund and sources of funds; providing for future review and termination or re-creation of the trust fund, etc.
• Submitted for consideration by Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/21/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 149
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/19 -SJ 186
• Introduced -SJ 149
• Read 2nd time -SJ 185
• Read 3rd time -SJ 185
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 185
• Immediately certified -SJ 186
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.