CS/SB 7062: Citizen Support and Direct-support Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Agriculture
Citizen Support and Direct-support Organizations; Extending the scheduled repeal of the provisions governing the citizen support organizations operating to benefit the Babcock Ranch Preserve; extending the scheduled repeal of provisions governing the Florida Beef Council, Inc., direct-support organization; abrogating the scheduled repeal of provisions relating to direct-support organizations of the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, etc.
• Submitted for consideration by Agriculture
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/04/19, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 227
• Introduced -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 03/19/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 257
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 413
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 418
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 568
• Amendment(s) adopted (711780) -SJ 568
• Read 3rd time -SJ 568
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 568
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.