CS/SB 286: Domestic Wastewater Collection System Assessment and Maintenance
Domestic Wastewater Collection System Assessment and Maintenance; Establishing the Blue Star Collection System Assessment and Maintenance Program and providing its purpose; requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to adopt rules and review and approve program applications for certification; requiring the department to allow public and nonprofit utilities to participate in the Clean Water State Revolving Fund Program under certain conditions; authorizing additional recipients and uses of Small Community Sewer Construction Assistance Act grants, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/05/19, 2:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 53
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 186
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 189
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 04/09/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.