CS/SB 354: Immunization Registry
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Montford
Immunization Registry; Revising provisions relating to the communicable disease prevention and control programs under the Department of Health; establishing that a certain student who obtains a vaccination from a Florida college or university student health center may refuse to be included in the immunization registry; revising school-entry health requirements to require students to have a certificate of immunization on file with the department’s immunization registry, etc.
Last Action: 4/24/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 213 (Ch. 2019-107) -SJ 448
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Education; Rules -SJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/19/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Education
• Introduced -SJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/26/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 284
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 287
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/10/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 1 -SJ 342
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/19 -SJ 413
• Read 2nd time -SJ 411
• Amendment(s) adopted (940164) -SJ 411
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 411
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 447
• Substituted CS/HB 213 -SJ 448
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 213 (Ch. 2019-107) -SJ 448
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.