CS/CS/HB 427: Honor and Remember Flag
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Gregory ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Cortes ; Driskell ; Duran ; Fetterhoff ; Fischer ; Good ; Gottlieb ; Grall ; Grant, M. ; Hill ; Killebrew ; Sabatini ; Smith, D. ; Willhite ; Zika
Honor and Remember Flag; Designates Honor & Remember flag as state emblem; authorizes display of flag at specified locations, on specified days, & in specified manner; requires flags to be manufactured in U.S.; provides for adoption of certain regulations.
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 02/13/19, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 297
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 295
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/06/19, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 54
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 293
• Favorable by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 363
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 363
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/10/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 673
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 672
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 666
• Read 2nd time -HJ 732
• Read 3rd time -HJ 732
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 733
• In Messages
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 458
• Received -SJ 457
• Withdrawn from Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 588
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 718 -SJ 588
• Read 2nd time -SJ 588
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 632
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 632
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1097
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-145
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.