SB 7054: OGSR/Hurricane or Flood Loss Models
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance
OGSR/Hurricane or Flood Loss Models; Amending provisions relating to exemptions from public records and public meetings requirements for certain trade secrets used in designing and constructing hurricane or flood loss models and provided to the Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology, the Office of Insurance Regulation, or the Insurance Consumer Advocate, and for certain portions and recordings of meetings at which the trade secrets are discussed; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemptions, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7091 (Ch. 2019-35) -SJ 568
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/19/19, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 148
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/12/19, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 1 -SJ 379
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 567
• Substituted HB 7091 -SJ 568
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7091 (Ch. 2019-35) -SJ 568
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.