CS/SB 718: Honor and Remember Flag
GENERAL BILL by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space ; Gruters
Honor and Remember Flag; Designating the Honor and Remember flag as an emblem of the state; authorizing the display of the flag at specified locations, on specified days, and in a specified manner, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 427 -SJ 588
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 85
• Introduced -SJ 85
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs and Space, 04/03/19, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/09/19, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space read 1st time -SJ 326
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/19 -SJ 611
• Read 2nd time -SJ 588
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 427 -SJ 588
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 427 -SJ 588
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.