HB 1361: Juvenile Justice
GENERAL BILL by Robinson
Juvenile Justice; Revises name program & creates an additional program within DJJ; repeals provisions relating to shared county & state responsibility for juvenile detention; removes obsolete language concerning sharing of costs.
Last Action: 2/19/2020 House - Placed on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 122
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 401
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 471
• Now in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 471
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/11/20, 1:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 550
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 550
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 02/18/20, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.