CS/HB 6059: Specialty Hospitals
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Fitzenhagen ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sabatini
Specialty Hospitals; Removes provisions relating to prohibition of licensure for certain hospitals that serve specific populations; authorizes positions & provides appropriations. APPROPRIATION: $229,584
Last Action: 2/26/2020 House - CS passed; YEAS 74 NAYS 39 -HJ 662
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 261
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 3:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Introduced -HJ 261
• Favorable by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 4 -HJ 396
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 396
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 4 -HJ 465
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 462
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 470
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/12/20, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 5 -HJ 552
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 552
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 661
• Read 3rd time -HJ 661
• CS passed; YEAS 74 NAYS 39 -HJ 662
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.