CS/HB 659: Drones
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Fischer
Drones; Adds exception to prohibited uses of drone for managing & eradicating invasive exotic plants or animals on public lands & suppressing & mitigating wildfire threats.
Last Action: 3/6/2020 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 941
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 54
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 392
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 392
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 448
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 446
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 462
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/13/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 569
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 569
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 646
• Read 3rd time -HJ 646
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 647
• In Messages
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 415
• Received -SJ 415
• Withdrawn from Environment and Natural Resources; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 419
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 822 -SJ 419
• Read 2nd time -SJ 419
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 483
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 483
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 941
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.