HB 935: Solar Energy Systems in Educational Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Webb ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Mercado
Solar Energy Systems in Educational Facilities; Prohibits costs associated with certain solar energy systems from being included in certain cost per student station limitations.
Last Action: 2/12/2020 House - Placed on Calendar -HJ 568
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to PreK-12 Innovation Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Education Committee -HJ 80
• Introduced -HJ 80
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Innovation Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by PreK-12 Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -HJ 463
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 463
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/05/20, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0 -HJ 516
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 516
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 02/12/20, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 568
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 568
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.