Bill Information Reports
Below are reports generated by the Division of Law Revision and Information for the selected legislative session. For more information, call (850) 488-4371 or email email@example.com. All reports are in the PDF format.
- Statutes/Constitution Citations - this report includes florida statutes and florida constitution citations. entries reflect citations in all versions of legislation (i.e., original, committee substitutes, and engrossed bills). a chapter law number or vetoed notation indicates passage. updated 3 times a day.
- Companion Bill Report - Lists all bills that have companions along with their linked/identical/similar/compare bills. Updated 3 times a day.
- History of Senate Bills - Listed in Senate bill number order, a chronological history of Senate bills that also includes the bill type, introducer, brief description, companion bill(s), and effective date. Updated 3 times a day.
- History of House Bills - Listed in House bill number order, a chronological history of House bills that also includes the bill type, sponsor, brief description, companion bill(s), and effective date. Updated 3 times a day.
- Senate Introducers Report - Bills introduced by committee or legislative member. Updated 3 times a day.
- House of Representatives Sponsors Report - Bills sponsored by committee or legislative member. Updated 3 times a day.
- Introducer/Sponsor Report by Legislator or Committee - Updated nightly.
- Money Report - Lists all introduced bills with an appropriation and/or claim amount. Updated nightly.
- Statistics - Statistical breakdown of all bills by bill number, bill type, and actions. Updated 3 times a day.
- Subject Index - A list of all House and Senate bills, in alphabetical order by subject. The heading "Popular Names" is particularly useful for locating bills that are referred to by nicknames, key words, or phrases. Entries in the subject index reflect provisions in all versions of legislation (original bills, committee substitutes, engrossed bills). Updated 4 times a day.