- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
Administration of off-highway vehicle titling laws; records.
317.0004 Administration of off-highway vehicle titling laws; records.--
(1) The administration of off-highway vehicle titling laws in this chapter is under the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, which shall provide for the issuing, handling, and recording of all off-highway vehicle titling applications and certificates, including the receipt and accounting of off-highway vehicle titling fees. The provisions of chapter 319 are applicable to this chapter, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
(2) The department shall keep records and perform other clerical duties pertaining to off-highway vehicle titling as required.
History.--s. 58, ch. 2002-295; s. 44, ch. 2005-164.