- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
Enforcement and interpretation.
350.043 Enforcement and interpretation.--Any violation of s. 350.031, s. 350.04, s. 350.041, s. 350.042, or s. 350.0605 by a commissioner, former commissioner, former employee, or Public Service Commission Nominating Council member shall be punishable as provided in ss. 112.317 and 112.324 The Commission on Ethics is hereby given the power and authority to investigate complaints of violation of this chapter in the manner provided in part III of chapter 112, as if this section were included in that part. A commissioner may request an advisory opinion from the Commission on Ethics as provided by s. 112.322(3)(a).
History.--s. 5, ch. 90-272; s. 13, ch. 94-277.