- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Conveyances of such lands heretofore made, ratified, confirmed, and validated.
253.121 Conveyances of such lands heretofore made, ratified, confirmed, and validated.--All conveyances of sovereignty lands heretofore made by the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund subsequent to the enactment of chapters 6451 (June 5, 1913), 6960 (June 2, 1915), and 7304 (May 21, 1917), Acts of 1913, 1915, and 1917, respectively, where advertisement therefor was published in the county of sale but not in the county seat, are hereby ratified, confirmed, and validated in all respects, including all defects subject to ratification, confirmance, and validation by the Legislature. Said conveyances shall be deemed valid notwithstanding defects in the publication of newspaper notices and the publication of such newspaper notices in newspapers not published at the county seat of the county in which the lands are located.
History.--s. 1, ch. 29763, 1955; s. 2, ch. 61-119; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106.