- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Riparian rights not affected.
253.38 Riparian rights not affected.--Nothing in ss. 253.36 and 253.37 shall be construed as in anywise affecting the riparian rights now or heretofore existing under the laws of this state; but it is expressly provided that the provisions of said sections shall apply only to such lands as the Department of the Interior has declined to convey to the state, or which have become permanently reclaimed; and in making sales thereof, the board of trustees may provide for a complete system of reclamation as part of the consideration thereof, or contract for such permanent reclamation in the manner it deems advisable.
History.--s. 3, ch. 7891, 1919; CGL 1427; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106.