- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Agents may act on behalf of board of trustees.
253.431 Agents may act on behalf of board of trustees.--The Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund may, by resolution duly recorded in the records of said board, authorize or employ agents or employees to act in its behalf in the execution and delivery of deeds of conveyance, for the purpose of carrying into effect any exchange or contract or agreement therefor made by said board under or pursuant to the power vested in said board by this chapter, by virtue of the state's equity in lands under chapter 197, pursuant to conveyances by authority of s. 288.14 or chapter 270, by authority of s. 591.19 or s. 285.14, and by such agents or employees issue disclaimers, releases of oil and mineral rights, quitclaim deeds, releases of any and all reservations of whatever kind in the lands of the state, and such other documents as may be authorized by the board to release or convey the state's interests. Any deed executed by said agents or employees shall fully convey to and vest in the purchaser or grantee the property so conveyed.
History.--s. 2, ch. 67-5; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106.