- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Oil and gas leases on state lands by the board of trustees.
253.51 Oil and gas leases on state lands by the board of trustees.--The Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund is hereby authorized and empowered to negotiate, sell, and convey leasehold estates in and to lands the title to which is vested in any state board, department or agency thereof or lands the title to which is vested in the state with its control and management in any such board, department or agency, for the purpose of the development thereof, and the production therefrom, of oil and gas, to any person, firm, corporation or association authorized to do business in the state, upon such terms and conditions as may be agreed upon by the contracting parties, not inconsistent with law and the provisions of the chapter.
History.--s. 1, ch. 22824, 1945; s. 2, ch. 61-119; ss. 27, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 2, ch. 69-369.