- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Boundaries of the Cross Florida Greenways State Recreation and Conservation Area; coordination of management activities.
253.7822 Boundaries of the Cross Florida Greenways State Recreation and Conservation Area; coordination of management activities.--
(1) The initial boundaries of the greenways shall be as follows, as described in the August 30, 1992, management plan published by the University of Florida University Planning Team:
(a) Segments 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 of the Base Boundary.
(b) Segments 3 and 4 of the Payback Boundary II.
(2) The Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund is authorized to include other contiguous lands acquired after the effective date of this act which are suitable for recreation, conservation, or as wildlife corridors within the greenways. The board is also authorized to modify the greenways boundaries as needed to resolve boundary disputes and to reflect the sale of surplus lands; however, no such modifications may result in a discontinuous corridor or a corridor less than 300 yards in width, except as provided for by federal law.
(3) If lands located outside the greenways boundaries are designated by the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund as important to the overall management of the greenways and are purchased by other land acquisition programs, or are otherwise made available for management, the board may direct the greenways-managing entity to coordinate management activities to enhance the greenways to the greatest extent possible, or assume lead agency responsibilities when appropriate.
History.--s. 50, ch. 93-213.