- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
253.784 Contracts.--The department shall have the power and authority to enter into any and all contracts necessary or convenient to the exercise of any of the powers granted to the department by this act. The department is authorized to assign, transfer, and convey to the United States, or to any appropriate agency thereof, such assets, franchises, and property, or interests therein, of the department, including lands, easements, and rights-of-way acquired by the state, and to accept moneys for the same as may be necessary or convenient to the exercise of such powers consistent with this act. The department is authorized to receive by dedication, grant, or transfer any fee or less-than-fee lands owned by the United States Army Corps of Engineers. The department is authorized to enter into agreements with the Federal Government for restoration of areas or receipt of funds for restoration of areas in and around Lake Rousseau, the Cross Florida Barge Canal right-of-way from Lake Rousseau to the Withlacoochee River, the Withlacoochee River, and the Cross Florida Barge Canal right-of-way from the eastern boundary of the expanded Ocala National Forest to the St. Johns River.
History.--ss. 6, 16, ch. 79-167; s. 5, ch. 84-287; s. 88, ch. 94-356.