- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Murphy Act; tax certificates barred.
253.81 Murphy Act; tax certificates barred.--The right to apply for a tax deed or to institute other action for recovery on, or enforcement of, tax sale certificates, and subsequent and omitted taxes in connection therewith, that were sold and assigned under the provisions of chapter 18296, Laws of Florida, 1937, commonly known as the Murphy Act, and which certificates are held by private holders, natural or corporate, partnership, trustee, estate of deceased person, or other person or persons under disability, or otherwise, shall be deemed and held to be barred by this section from and after midnight June 30, 1956.
History.--s. 1, ch. 29794, 1955; ss. 1, 2, ch. 69-55; s. 1, ch. 72-268; s. 1, ch. 84-197.
Note.--Former ss. 192.351, 197.325, 197.366.