- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
665.1011 Federal associations.--Federal associations, which are incorporated pursuant to the laws of the United States, as now or hereafter amended, and the principal place of business of which is located within this state, are not foreign corporations or foreign associations. Unless federal laws or regulations provide otherwise, such federal associations and the members or stockholders thereof shall possess all of the rights, powers, privileges, benefits, immunities, and exemptions that are now provided or that hereafter may be provided by the laws of this state for associations organized under the laws of this state and for the members or stockholders thereof. This provision is additional and supplemental to any provision which, by specific reference, is applicable to federal associations and the members or stockholders thereof.
History.--s. 51, ch. 69-39; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 51, 57, 58, ch. 80-257; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 1, ch. 91-307; ss. 1, 186, ch. 92-303.
Note.--Former s. 665.511.