- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
License plates for persons with disabilities eligible for permanent disabled parking permits.
320.0843 License plates for persons with disabilities eligible for permanent disabled parking permits.--
(1) Any owner or lessee of a motor vehicle who resides in this state and qualifies for a disabled parking permit under s. 320.0848(2), upon application to the department and payment of the license tax for a motor vehicle registered under s. 320.08(2), (3)(a), (b), (c), or (e), (4)(a) or (b), (6)(a), or (9)(c) or (d), shall be issued a license plate as provided by s. 320.06 which, in lieu of the serial number prescribed by s. 320.06, shall be stamped with the international wheelchair user symbol after the serial number of the license plate. The license plate entitles the person to all privileges afforded by a parking permit issued under s. 320.0848 When more than one registrant is listed on the registration issued under this section, the eligible applicant shall be noted on the registration certificate.
(2) All applications for such license plates must be made to the department.
History.--s. 1, ch. 74-30; s. 4, ch. 77-68; s. 4, ch. 77-83; s. 6, ch. 79-82; s. 66, ch. 79-164; s. 31, ch. 83-318; s. 29, ch. 87-198; s. 6, ch. 98-202; s. 63, ch. 2005-164; s. 31, ch. 2006-1.