- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
Proprietary confidential business information.
365.174 Proprietary confidential business information.--
(1) All proprietary confidential business information submitted by a provider to the board or the office, including the name and billing or service addresses of service subscribers, and trade secrets as defined by s. 812.081, is confidential and exempt from s. 119.07(1) and s. 24(a), Art. I of the State Constitution. Statistical abstracts of information collected by the board or the office may be released or published, but only in a manner that does not identify or allow identification of subscribers or their service numbers or of revenues attributable to any provider.
(2) As used in this section, the term "proprietary confidential business information" means customer lists, customer numbers, individual or aggregate customer data by location, usage and capacity data, network facilities used to serve subscribers, technology descriptions, technical information, or trade secrets, including trade secrets as defined in s. 812.081, and the actual or developmental costs of E911 systems that are developed, produced, or received internally by a provider or by a provider's employees, directors, officers, or agents.
History.--s. 1, ch. 99-202; s. 4, ch. 2001-133; s. 1, ch. 2004-48.