- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Filing fees in Title IV-D cases; electronic filing of pleadings, returns of service, and other papers.
409.259 Filing fees in Title IV-D cases; electronic filing of pleadings, returns of service, and other papers.--
(1) Notwithstanding s. 28.241, each clerk of the circuit court shall accept petitions, complaints, and motions filed by the department in Title IV-D cases without billing the department separately for each filing, as long as the clerk is being reimbursed in a different manner for expenses incurred in such filings under the cooperative agreement with the department pursuant to ss. 61.181(1) and 61.1826(2) and (4).
(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1), the department shall continue to be entitled to the other necessary services of the clerk of court in any proceedings under the IV-D program as authorized under s. 409.2571
(3) The clerks of the circuit court, chief judges through the Office of the State Courts Administrator, sheriffs, Office of the Attorney General, and Department of Revenue shall work cooperatively to implement electronic filing of pleadings, returns of service, and other papers with the clerks of the circuit court in Title IV-D cases by October 1, 2009.
History.--s. 11, ch. 89-183; s. 94, ch. 96-175; s. 94, ch. 2000-165; s. 17, ch. 2004-334; s. 34, ch. 2005-39.